French sports betting sites are giving away tons of free bets and other epic bonuses! You can claim these promos within minutes and win real money, so you have no excuses not to try your luck.
To ensure you get your hands on the best bonuses, we have poured through all licensed French sportsbooks. Use our betting promo codes and links to unlock free bets now!
Compare & Find the Best Betting Bonuses in France
Get the sports betting bonus you deserve. Here are the best promo codes free bets in France:
|📖Sportsbook||🎁Bonus||📜Promo Code||💶Minimum Deposit||📜License||⭐Top Features + Benefits|
|Bwin||100% insurance up to €120||N/A||€5||ANJ||- Great Ligue 1 markets
- Live betting
- Live streams
|Unibet||€10 free bet (no deposit bonus), 100% insurance on first bet up to €100||110UNIBET||€10||ANJ||- 30 + football leagues
- Same game parlays
- Regular odds boosts
|PokerStars Sports||€100 in free bets if your first wager loses||N/A||€10||ANJ||- Top esports markets
- Great VIP program
- Early cash out
|Betway||€50 in free bets||N/A||€10||ANJ||- Tons of live streams
- Simple bet slip
- Extensive football markets
|Vbet||First bet refunded up to €100 if it loses||N/A||€5||ANJ||- 20 + sports
- Fast sign up
- Great mobile-optimized site
|Betclic||€100 in free bets if your first wager loses||N/A||€8||ANJ||- Great selection of niche sports
- Easy-to-use site
- Lots of bonuses for existing players
|NetBet||€50 free bet if your first wager loses||N/A||€10||ANJ||- Early cash out
- Daily jackpots
- Live scores and stats
|ZEbet||Deposit €100, play with €200||N/A||€10||ANJ||- Generous VIP program
- Great odds for football matches
- Tons of markets for tennis
|Winamax||€100 in free bets when you deposit €100||N/A||€15||ANJ||- Big bonuses
- Awesome mobile app
- Long track record
|JOABET||First bet refunded up to €100||N/A||€10||ANJ||- Fantastic odds for basketball
- Extensive rugby markets
- Regular odds boosts
Top 5 Betting Bonuses at French Sportsbooks This Month
To not only get an amazing betting bonus but to also experience the best sports betting experience that French bookmakers have to offer, register at these sites today!
When you sign up at Bwin and make your first bet, they will refund your entire stake up to €120 if it loses (no bonus code required)! They also have a €10,000 tournament prize pool for the best football (1×2 market) predictor. If that wasn’t enough, Bwin regularly offers odds boosts on exciting sports, including football, tennis, MMA, and more!
Bwin is a globally recognized top sportsbook that is fully licensed in France. The Austrian-based bookmaker has been around since the 90s and consistently offers incredible odds for 20 + sports. You can go from betting on ATP tournaments to EPL matches to the latest UFC PPV all on the same day.
Bwin comes loaded with features ranging from live streams to early cash out to in-depth stats. This sportsbook offers a truly immersive and smooth betting experience that is hard to beat! There is a reason they successfully operate in 20 + markets and have over 20 million users.
Unibet has a fantastic €10 free bet no deposit bonus. All you have to do is create an account and enter the promo code: 110UNIBET to unlock the bonus. And when you make your initial deposit, you will get your first wager refunded up to €100.
If you have any friends that fancy a bet, sign them up via your betting promo code and get a €10 free bet per friend. Unibet also offers regular odds boosts, currently, you get a 5% boost for parlays with 5 + legs and a colossal 50% boost for bets with 20 legs!
Unibet is licensed under the ANJ and was founded back in 1997. They are based in Malta but operate all over the world and have 1,000 + employees. Unibet offers incredible mobile betting via their iOS and Android app. They are also considered industry leaders when it comes to live betting, with thousands of different events available.
Make your first deposit at Winamax right now and receive up to €100 in free bets (new players only). You get to keep whatever you win from your bonus bets, no wagering requirements!
Winamax has a great referral program where you get €10 cash and €10 in free bets for every person you sign up. They also have odds boosts as high as 100% for parlays and a cool feature where you can create a custom bet, and Winmax will provide you with personalized odds.
Winamax is a born and bred-French bookmaker based in Paris and a top-rated poker site with millions of players. They were one of the first sportsbooks to be licensed in France after the Gambling Act was passed in 2010. Winamax offers incredible odds for football, particularly for Ligue 1, they have one of the best mobile apps we have come across and consistently have the biggest bonuses of all French sportsbooks!
Do you have a spare €50? Then make your first bet at NetBet, and if it wins, you get paid out as usual, but if you get unlucky and lose, NetBet will refund your entire stake! Amazingly this deal comes with zero odds limits (only for new clients).
If you thought Unibet had a generous parlay odds boost, wait till you see NetBet’s offer. When you make a 15 + leg parlay, you will get a 100% odds boost. If 15 + legs is too risky for you, then create an 8-leg parlay and score a 20% boost! NetBet also has daily jackpots where you make football predictions and can win €450 from a teeny tiny €1 wager.
NetBet has an easy-to-navigate website with awesome sports, including football, basketball, tennis, rugby, handball, and more. The site is loaded full of stats and live scores to help you pick winners, and they have an awesome VIP program.
When you sign up to Vbet and make your first bet on any market, this French-licensed bookmaker will refund 100% of your stake up to €100! It gets even better, Vbet is also giving away a €10 free bet on rugby. They constantly have exciting promos, including 5% cashback on live tennis markets and €20 free bets on all kinds of sports, including football, MMA, and boxing.
With such generous offers, it is no wonder why Vbet has proved such a big hit with French sports bettors. The action is running 24/7, there are 20 + sports to choose from and thousands of weekly live events to bet on. Vbet has some of the best rugby and handball odds we have come across and all kinds of exciting bet types, including 1X2, over/unders, and futures. You combine that with a state-of-the-art mobile-optimized website, and you have a top-tier French bookmaker!
How To Find The Best Free Bets & Bonuses at French Bookmakers
To find the best free bets and bonuses at French bookmakers, we use an extensive review process where we focus on these factors:
- Licensing – Before even looking at the site’s bonuses, we check that they are licensed under the ANJ and can legally operate in France. You don’t want to claim a bonus from a rogue sportsbook because if they are willing to defy the French government, they are definitely not above scamming you!
- Promo Rules – It is all well and good for a bookmaker to hand out massive free bets and deposit match offers, but to be sure you are actually getting a good deal, study the fine print. We look at all of the terms and conditions, including wagering requirements, expiration date, min odds, and more. Don’t just focus on the bonus amount!
- Market Coverage – Before recommending any free bet offer, we dive into all of the different sports and bet types you can enjoy. For example, at top French sportsbooks, you have access to hundreds of live events every day, and you can bet on 30 + sports and 40 + football leagues.
- Usability – We don’t want our readers signing up to slow and difficult-to-navigate sportsbooks. That is why we always fully test the bookmaker and look at mobile optimization, whether there is an app, extra features like early cash out and odds boosts, and how easy it is to make a bet and browse the betting markets.
How To Get Betting Bonuses
Do you have a spare 5 minutes? Then that is more than enough time to sign up to a French betting site, enter bonus codes, and claim free bets. All you need to do is:
- Select any French sports betting site from our list above and tap on our link to visit their site
- Hit the sign up button and complete the registration form
- If required, verify your account by uploading a picture of your ID
- If necessary, enter our promo code provided above (bonus codes unlock specific bonuses, just enter it into the box provided, don’t worry, it’s impossible to miss!)
- Tap the deposit button
- Select the amount you wish to deposit, tap on your preferred payment and method, and fill out your details
Your payment will be processed instantly, and then your bonus will be automatically credited to your account. Once you receive your bonus, start browsing the markets and search for a winner.
To receive some free bet bonuses, you need to place a qualifying wager first. Head to the promotions pages to see the rules surrounding qualifying bets, as usually there is a min odds limit, and certain markets are restricted. To place your qualifying bet, click on a particular sport, tap on a bet type, type in your stake, and confirm your wager. Once your bet has been accepted, a free bet will be added to your account.
Do All French Sportsbooks Require A Betting Promo Code?
Not all French sportsbooks require bonus codes to get a welcome bonus. Certain bonuses require you to click our links, while others you can unlock from within your sports betting account by hitting the claim button.
Whether you need a promo depends on the type of bonus you are trying to claim and what French sports betting site you are using. If you are unsure how to get a certain bonus, just message the site’s customer support, they will be happy to assist!
Popular Sports Betting Promo Codes in France: New & Existing Players
French sports betting sites are generous when it comes to free bets and other bonuses. Here are some of the most common promos you can claim and how they work:
Yep, French sportsbooks really do let you use their cash to bet on sporting events. How it works is the sportsbook selects the event, bet type, and the stake, and you get to keep whatever you win. For example, you could get a €10 free bet on Alcaraz to beat Djokovic in the French Open final at 2.00 odds. You often receive free bets when you sign up to a sportsbook or after making your first wager as part of a welcome bonus.
Bonus cash is similar to a free bet, where you use the sportsbook’s own bankroll to place a real money bet. The only difference is you get the freedom to choose the sporting event and bet type. You typically receive bonus cash when you deposit. For example, a common offer is a 100% welcome bonus up to €100 when you deposit at least €20.
Do you want to bet on PSG beating Real Madrid in the Champions League but are worried about Mbappe’s loyalty? Then an insurance bonus is exactly what you need. How it works is you place a bet, and if you lose, the sportsbook refunds your whole stake! This bonus is a great way to get a sweat without taking risks!
Free bets and bonus cash aren’t the only perks French sports bettors can enjoy. You can also score odd boosts, which is where the sportsbook will offer you special odds for a certain event. For example, the market odds for France beating Germany in football might be 1.8, but you might get special boosted odds of 2.4 instead. This means if you bet €100, you will win €240 instead of €180.
Most French sports betting sites also have VIP programs where you can earn reward points every time you place a wager. You can convert these rewards points to bonus cash and free bets or use them to purchase gifts from the sportsbook’s special store.
What Bonus Type Is the Best for Sports Betting?
Free bets bonus is the best for French sports bettors. As the name suggests, the sportsbook gives you a certain amount of cash, and you can use it to bet on different sports events and win real money! For example, a sports betting site might give you a €20 free bet on the next French national football team match.
Sports Betting Rules & Restrictions
While sportsbooks give away free bets and other bonuses, they are not exactly free money. To prevent players from bankrupting the site, operators attach specific terms and conditions, including:
- Wagering requirements
- Expiry dates
- Min odds
- Max win cap
Are you thinking about making a free bet and instantly cashing out the risk-free winnings? Unfortunately, you may run into wagering requirements. Wagering requirements force you to bet your bonus a certain number of times before you can cash out. The typical wagering requirement for free bets is between 1x and 5x.
That bonus isn’t going to sit in your profile forever. French bookmakers force you to use your bonus within a certain period or on a selected event; otherwise, it will expire worthless. Also, if you haven’t completed the wagering requirement in time, then your bonus and all winnings will be snatched from your account.
French sportsbooks don’t want you picking guaranteed winners, so they will usually set a min odd limit which is usually 1.5 + but can be as high as 2.5 +. Obviously, the higher the min odds limit, the harder it is to pick a winner because you are forced to back an underdog. Bonus bets without min odds limits are easy money because you can find outrageous favorites and essentially lock up a win.
Max Win Cap
Some French sports betting sites are risk averse and don’t want you creating lottery tickets by compiling 20 leg parlays and walking away with a 7-figure payout. To avoid suffering a huge loss from bonus bets, French sportsbooks will often set a max win cap which can range from a few hundred to a few thousand euros. However, not all sportsbooks have max win caps.
Sports Betting Bonuses Strategies & Tips
Unfortunately, sports betting exchanges are banned in France, so matched betting is out. However, there are still some effective strategies you can use to turn your bonuses into sweet, sweet cash, including:
- Claim as many bonuses as possible – If 10 French sportsbooks are giving free bet offers, then why not register at all of them and get as many free bets as possible? With so many bonuses, you are sure to pick at least a few winners!
- Make a sure bet – A sure bet, also known as arbitrage, involves betting on all outcomes of a sporting event and generating a profit no matter the outcome. To make a sure bet, you need to look for a sporting event featuring two very closely matched teams or athletes where it’s basically a 50/50 contest. Then you need to find a sportsbook that has Team A as the underdog and another sportsbook that has Team B as the underdog. For example, let’s say Tottenham is a 2.1 underdog against Arsenal on one sportsbook, and Arsenal is a 2.1 underdog on another. You then bet, for example, €100 on both, and you are guaranteed a €10 profit.
- Go for glory with an accumulator – If the sportsbook is giving you bonus cash, you may as well see if you can hit a big win. With an accumulator, you combine multiple wagers into one betting slip, and it only pays out if all of your picks win. To give yourself the best chance of winning, stick to accumulators with 3 to 5 legs. You will be surprised what your potential payout will be from even a modest stake.
- Bet on sports you follow – This may seem like a no-brainer, but you would be surprised at how many new sports bettors can be sucked in by all the different markets and events on offer. If you have never played a game of table tennis in your life and couldn’t find Kazakhstan on a map to save your life, then don’t bet on the pro-Kazakh TT league! Your win percentage will skyrocket if you only wager on teams you closely follow.
Betting Regulations in France
Online casinos are currently illegal in France as the government has prohibited all online games of chance. However, sports betting sites are legal as long as they are licensed and follow strict regulations set out by the ANJ. Online sports betting was legalized thanks to the French Gambling Act (2010).
Prior to 2010, the French sports betting market was monopolized by local operators Française des Jeux and Pari Mutuel Urbain (PMU). However, the market has been liberalized, and international operators are able to enter after they are approved by the ANJ.
At French licensed sports betting sites, you must be 18 + to wager on all kinds of sports, including football, MMA, basketball, tennis, handball, horse racing, and more. You can also enjoy bonuses, however, sports betting exchanges are banned, and so is spread betting.