The Barstool Sportsbook Refer A Friend Bonus is harder to find than it needs to be. For some inexplicable reason, when you visit the Promotions page, you won’t find it along with the other promotions and special offers for Barstool Sportsbook and Barstool Casino. Instead, existing customers exclusively will be able to access the offer from the Refer A Friend tab.
If you have been placing bets at Barstool Sportsbook for a while but didn’t know about this special promotion, no worries. It is not too late to take advantage of it. Better yet, unlike many other bonus offers at legal online sportsbooks, the Barstool Sportsbook Refer A Friend Bonus is not a one-time offer. You can claim it again and again – up to 10 times!
Receive up to $50 bonus cash for each successful referral you make, up to a total of 10! The offer is valid through January 31, 2024, and it’s good for either the sportsbook or the casino.
If you have 10 friends whom you can get to sign up with Barstool Sportsbook or Casino between now and the end of the year and deposit and bet at least $50, you’ll be sitting pretty with an extra $500 in bonus money!
How Does the Barstool Referral Bonus Work?
First, I want to say that this is a fantastic offer for your friends, too. Each friend who accepts your invitation will receive the same bonus as you. The size of the bonus depends on the size of your friend’s first deposit, as follows:
- $10-$24.99: $10 bonus
- $25-$49.99: $30 bonus
- $50 or more: $50 bonus
Lastly, those of you who are not yet registered with Barstool but would like to join won’t be left out in the cold. How does getting two or more juicy bonuses back-to-back sound? Let me show you how.
First, you sign up as a new customer. As soon as you complete the registration process and make a first-time deposit into your new account, you become eligible for your choice of either the sportsbook or casino new users bonus. Then start inviting your friends and racking up more bonus cash!
Where Is the Barstool Referral Bonus Available?
As the following table shows, Barstool Sportsbook is available in 15 states. However, as both the Barstool brand itself and the availability of legal online sports betting continue to expand, I expect more states to offer Barstool Sportsbook in the future.
Only four of the states that offer Barstool Sportsbook also offer Barstool online casino games: Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
However, if you or any of the friends you refer have access to the Barstool betting site in one of those states, here’s some great news. Barstool offers the added flexibility of using a single account to log in and switch back and forth between the two gambling platforms as often as desired.
But first, if you’re new to Barstool yourself, when you make your first deposit, you can choose either the sportsbook or the casino risk-free bet offer. In addition, each friend who accepts your invitation can choose for you to get either the sportsbook or the casino Refer A Friend bonus.
This is a list of all states that currently offer Barstool Sportsbook and Barstool Casino:
How to Refer A Friend to Barstool Sportsbook
Here are the three easy steps you need to follow:
- Log in to your account as usual. Your options include the Barstool Sportsbook mobile app for iOS and Android or the Barstool Sportsbook desktop via any web browser.
- Then go to the Your Account section to find the unique Refer a Friend link.
- Copy the link and send it to each friend you wish to invite.
Helpful Hints to Ensure a Good Response
Keep in mind that you have until the end of the year to get 10 new customers to sign up and make their first bet. So, if you don’t know that many people whom you think would be interested, feel free to ask those you are referring if they know anyone else who would like to join Barstool. If they do, rather than let them make the additional referral(s) after they sign up, be sure to act first. That way, you can grab the extra referral bonus cash for yourself!
On the other hand, don’t send invitations indiscriminately to everyone you know. To help ensure a good response rate, invite friends who already bet on sports and/or casino games. If they are already registered with one or more other sportsbooks, no problem as long as they don’t already have an account with Barstool.
I also recommend giving your friends a heads-up beforehand about how this promotion works and why using the referral link you provide to sign up would benefit them as well as yourself.
While the minimum deposit requirement for both you and the referee to qualify for the referral bonus is only $10, encourage all of your friends who can deposit at least $50 to do so. A $50 free bet bonus is a lot better than a $10 bonus.
Just make sure that everyone you invite is at least 21 years of age, which is the minimum legal gambling age at all US sportsbooks. Your invitees don’t necessarily have to live in the same state as you or even in a state where Barstool Sportsbook is available as long as they can be physically situated inside the state when playing. However, avoid inviting anyone you know or suspect has a gambling problem.
In order for the Refer A Friend bonus to kick in for both you and the invitee, your friend first needs to use the unique referral link you have provided to sign up.
This will open the registration form, which needs to be completed as instructed. As soon as Barstool Sportsbook has verified the person’s identity and eligibility to play, they will be assigned an account.
Here’s everything I find relevant for this Barstool promo:
- Your friend has up to 14 days from the date of registration to make an initial deposit and wager.
- If your friend has access to both the sports betting site and the casino, either one can be selected.
- Once the qualifying first bet is made and settled, within 72 hours, you and your friend will each receive the same bonus of $10, $30, or $50.
- The bonus will be in the form of a site credit for either the sportsbook or the casino (depending on where the initial wager was placed) rather than immediately withdrawable cash.
- Different wagering requirements apply for the two types of bonuses. The sportsbook bonus comes with 1x WR, slots have 5x, while table games have 25x.
- You can be in different states with your referral as long as they live in a state where Barstool Sportsbook is available.
- You can use a maximum of 10 referral bonuses, totaling up to a maximum of $500 in bonus bets.
Be sure to read the fine print on the Barstool website for additional information.
Double-up with the Barstool Sign-up Bonus
If you are new to Barstool yourself, I have a tip for you. Instead of settling for just one bonus, you can replicate my steps and claim both the risk-free bet of up to $1,000 with your first deposit and the Refer A Friend bonus. Here’s how I did it:
- Visit Barstool Sportsbook with the Barstool Sportsbook app or the web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Click on the Login option on the home page and then on Sign Up.
- Complete the registration form as directed.
- As soon as you are approved, make an initial deposit of up to $1,000. For instance, I deposited $50.
- Wager your deposit in either the sportsbook or (if available) the casino for a risk-free first bet or your first day of play respectively.
- If you lose, you will receive a full refund of your loss up to $1,000 in the form of site credit.
- Then, use the Refer A Friend link to invite up to 10 friends to join Barstool Sportsbook, too.
See the Barstool website or contact customer support for additional terms and conditions.
Alternatively, you can sign up on any of the following Barstool alternatives, offering higher welcome and referral bonuses in more US states:
Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
- Promo Code: GAMBLEUSA
- Android & iPhone Mobile Apps
- One game parlay feature
Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
$1,000 First Bet on Caesars
- Promo Code: GUSAB1000
- Caesars rewards
- In game-betting