With the PointsBet refer a friend bonus, both you and a friend will get $50 when your friend places their first cash bet of $20 or more. It’s a straightforward process. Just generate your unique referral code, send it to your friends, and get rewarded for getting your friends in on the action.
Better yet, the sportsbook referral bonus isn’t an exclusive bonus which means you can still take advantage of the Pointsbet welcome of two free bets valued at up to $2,000. Once you’ve done that, you can generate a referral code that you can give to your friends. And when they sign up with it and make their first bet of at least $20, you both get paid.
|PointBet Welcome Bonus Code||GPC|
|PointsBet Welcome Bonus||Two Free Bets Up To $2,000|
|PointsBet Refer A Friend Bonus||$50 For You And A Friend|
|Limitations||10 Per Day, 50 Per Year In New Jersey
Your Account Must Be At Least 14 Day Old
Friend First Deposit Must Be At Least $50
Friend First Bet Must Be At Least $20
|Available States||CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, VA & WV|
|Referral Link Valid?||Until October 2022|
Claim A $2,000 Risk-Free Bet
- Promo Code: GPC
- Daily promos
How to Refer Your Friends on PointsBet Sportsbook
The process of redeeming your bonus isn’t as simple as just telling them about it — and there are a few things to keep in mind to ensure that both of you get paid. The following guide will take you step by step to ensure you both get that $50.
- If you’re not already signed up with Pointsbet, you’ll need to register. Use our secure links and sign up using code GPC to get two bets worth up to $2,000.
- Once you’ve signed up and have been a member for at least 14 days, head over to the promotions page.
- Next, select the refer a friend bonus and generate your unique referral link.
- Send the code to your friend via email, text, social media, Whatsapp, or any other media form that allows you to send links.
- When your friend signs up, deposits at least $50, and makes their first bet of at least $20 — you’ll both get the $50 bonus.
- If you know someone else who’d be interested, repeat steps 3-5.
Don’t know anyone in real life who’d be interested? Try /r/sportsbetting and /r/gambling on Reddit. Generally speaking, it’ll be a tit-for-tat kind of deal where they’ll want you to sign up to another site using their referral link for their refer-a-friend promo — but either way, it can be a great way to earn some bonus bets on many different sites. Just make sure not to spam, as the moderators of these subreddits are very strict in this matter.
This offer is only eligible for bettors of the following states: CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, VA & WV.
Get up to $2,000 in Free Bets Using Welcome Bonus PointsBet Promo Code
The $50 refer-a-friend bonuses are pretty great. Though arguably even better is the welcome bonus offered exclusively to our readers when they use the PointsBet Sportsbook promo code GPC on sign-up. This bonus works in a risk-free wave where your first normal bet is covered for up to $500 if you lose. Likewise, your first bet using the “PointsBetting” system is covered in the same way for up to $1,500.
While typically I like to use a low-risk sports betting strategy. Whenever I sign up for online sportsbooks that offer risk-free bets, I tend to go for a slightly riskier strategy, like betting on an underdog or going for a small parlay. The reason for this is that while betting small you’re more likely to win, it also means you’re less likely to take advantage of the promo of a risk-free bet — so if ever there’s a time to go for something a little riskier, I’d say it’s with your first bets at PointsBet when using our welcome bonus.
Claim A $2,000 Risk-Free Bet
- Promo Code: GPC
- Daily promos
PointsBet Refer A Friend Bonus — Terms & Conditions
Of course, with promotions this good, there are always some important things to remember. You’ll no doubt want to read the Terms & Conditions page yourself, though if you’re looking for a basic rundown — we’ve got you covered.
- Your referred friend’s first sportsbook deposit must be at least $50. Likewise, their first bet must be at least $20. Failure to do either will result in neither player getting the bonus.
- The referring member must have an account of at least 14 days old. They also must’ve conducted at least $1,000 worth of bets. To check how old your account is, navigate to the account page and go through your betting history to see how long you’ve been playing.
- The Pointsbet refer a friend bonus is available across eligible states. What that means is that even if you and your friend don’t live in the same state, you can still use the refer a friend bonus so long as you both live in eligible states. The eligible states are CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, NJ, NY, PA, VA & WV.
- You cannot refer more than 10 friends in a 24-hour period. Or rather you can, but you can’t make more than $500 per 24 hours from the refer a friend bonus. So if you’ve got troves of friends that you know are going to love PointsBet, just make sure to spread out over a few days.
- Residents of New Jersey are capped at earning $2,500 from the refer a friend bonus per year. For everyone else, it’s open season. This is really what sets the PointsBet refer a friend bonus apart — as most other betting sites will cap you off at 10 or 20 referrals. But with PointsBet, so long as you’re not referring more than 10 a day and not residing in New Jersey, you can refer as many as you like.
- PointsBet reserves the right to retract their offer if they feel you are committing irregular betting. So if you thought you could bet over the spread and your friend under and that you’d split the profit — it probably won’t work and will likely just get both your accounts suspended.
That’s it. While we do recommend you read the terms and conditions yourself, you’re now ready to take advantage of the PointsBet refer a friend bonus. Better yet, if you’re a new user you can sign up with promo code GPC to get two free bets valued at up to $2,000.