RealTime Gaming is a major casino software provider boasting 300 + games including everything from video slots to live dealer games. However, they have been involved in more than one controversy over the years, including not paying out jackpots and operating without a license. There are now hundreds of online casinos using their software, and while some are rogue operators, there are legit sites out there that offer fantastic bonuses.
In this guide, we are going to help you navigate the minefield, which is RTG casinos, and reveal the best no deposit bonuses that will have you drowning in free spins and bonus cash. So sit tight, and let’s see what free play awaits you at RTG casinos!
Best RTG No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes in 2023
$25 On The House + $1,000 Bonus
$25 On The House + $1,000 Bonus
100% Match Bonus Up To $2,000
100% Match Bonus Up To $2,000
New Player $1,000 Bonus
New Player $1,000 Bonus
100% Match Up To$2,500
100% Match Up To$2,500
$1,000 Bonus On 1st Deposit
$1,000 Bonus On 1st Deposit
After signing up at more RTG casinos than we can count, we have finally settled that no RTG online casino is worth your time. They are all illegal and operate offshore ignoring country restrictions and gambling laws.
Instead, we’ve listed online casinos powered by 20+ vendors that offer valid promo codes you can use.
What Is an RTG No Deposit Casino Bonus?
An RTG no deposit bonus is any type of free play you receive at a RealTime Gaming casino when you register. You don’t have to spend any of your own money to receive this bonus.
The most common types of RTG no deposit casino bonuses are free spins and bonus cash. Free spins are attached to certain slot machines, and each spin is worth a specific value. For example, you might receive 60 free spins on Cash Bandits 2, and each free spin is worth $0.20.
Alternatively, with bonus cash, you get the freedom to choose virtually any casino game you come across and make real money bets using the casino’s bankroll. For example, when you sign up at an RTG casino, you might get $10 worth of bonus cash to use on any slot or table game.
RTG no deposit casino bonuses are common, but they tend to be a lot smaller than welcome bonuses. These bonuses can be expensive for RTG casinos to run, and as the market has matured, sites are less likely to offer very generous bonuses.
Before you claim an exclusive RTG no deposit bonus, you need to closely read the terms and conditions. Casinos try to trick unsuspecting players and slip in sly terms that make it very difficult to withdraw the winnings. The key terms to look out for are wagering requirements, expiry dates, game restrictions, and max win caps.
To pick up a RealTime Gaming no deposit promo, all you need to do is sign up and create a casino account. In some instances, you may need to enter a promo code. Once you have signed up, your bonus cash and/or free spins will be waiting for you.
RTG no deposit bonuses are usually not worth claiming since such casinos are licensed offshore and the terms and conditions are dodgy.
RTG No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes Types
There is a variety of RTG no deposit casino bonuses that both new and existing users can claim. Here are some promos you can expect to find:
- Welcome Bonus – The most common type of RTG no deposit bonus is a sign up offer. This promo is exclusively for new players, and you receive bonus cash and or free spins when you create an account at an RTG casino.
- Seasonal Bonus – RTG casinos will often hand out no deposit bonuses to existing players during specific holidays. For example, on Christmas Eve, you get 50 free spins on a Christmas-themed slot, or on your birthday, you might get $10 in bonus cash added to your account.
- Loyalty Bonus – RTG casinos often have loyalty and VIP programs. The RTG casino will typically reward you for supporting the website and playing by topping up your account with free spins and bonus cash. The amount of free play will depend on your VIP status and the amount you bet each month. If you are a VIP player, you can also contact your personal account manager and ask for a no deposit bonus, they have the power to come up with custom offers.
How It Works
One great thing about RTG casinos is just how easy it is to claim bonuses. They are usually pretty lax when it comes to sign-up and verification. To receive your RTG no deposit bonus, just:
- Visit any no deposit RTG casinos and redeem the bonus code if applicable. Our recommended sites aren’t powered by RTG, since we only work with legal gambling sites, however, the process is similar.
- Hit the sign-up button and fill out the registration form
- Confirm your account via mobile or email
- If necessary, paste the bonus code into the box provided
- Accept the no deposit bonus terms and conditions
And just like that, free spins and bonus cash will be ready to boost your bankroll. You don’t have to jump through any more annoying steps, you can get down to business and make real money bets for free!
RTG Bonus Codes
In some cases, you may have to enter a promo code to unlock the RealTime Gaming no deposit bonus. If you do require a promo code, there will be a special box during the signup process, you just type the bonus code in there. Look at our banners to find the relevant promo code, and if you have any issues receiving the bonus, reach out to the casino’s customer support.
Casino Bonus Rules & Restrictions
In a dream world, you could claim an RTG casino bonus and then hit that withdrawal button and sail away into the sunset with your free money. Unfortunately, RTG casinos have created all kinds of terms and conditions to make withdrawing winnings more challenging, including:
- Expiry dates
- Wagering requirements
- Max win caps
- Game restrictions
- One promotion per player
- Account Verification
You know how companies give out gift cards with expiry dates, knowing that a certain percentage of buyers will forget to use them and they will expire worthless? Well, RTG casinos do the same thing. Sometimes, you will only have a few days to use your no deposit bonus and complete the wagering requirement.
To prevent you from claiming and withdrawing the no deposit bonus, RTG casinos insist you bet the bonus a certain number of times. The average wagering requirement is 30x, so if you claim a $20 no deposit bonus, you need to make bets totaling $600 before you can withdraw.
At RTG casinos, free spins can only be used to play specific slots. For example, you might get 20 free spins on Aztec’s Treasure or Vegas Lux. With bonus cash, you have more freedom to choose different casino games and can usually play any table game or slot. However, high RTP slots are banned, table games have higher wagering requirements, progressives are restricted, and so are live dealer games.
How to Find the Best RTG No Deposit Bonus Codes
We have done the research for you and put every no deposit casino bonus we came across through a rigorous testing process. This is how we evaluate bonuses for different operators.
- Legality – Unfortunately, a lot of RTG casinos are operating at best in a legal gray area. We try our best to find sites that are respecting local gambling laws.
- Reputation – We look for RTG casinos that have been around a while and have established a solid reputation. We read reviews, keep an eye out for scandals, and reach out to real players to hear their first-hand experiences.
- Bonus value – We evaluate the number of free spins and the amount of bonus cash available. We compare the level of free play to other RTG casinos to determine whether it is a generous bonus.
- Bonus terms – A no deposit bonus’s terms and conditions make or break the offer. We are always on the lookout for promos with low wagering requirements that don’t have max win caps and have lengthy expiry dates so you can fully enjoy your free play.
- Customer support – A sign that an RTG casino is legit is a well-run professional customer support team. We always contact the site’s customer support team via multiple channels and see the level of support they offer, overall helpfulness, and their response time.
- Payment methods – When it is time to cash out, you want the RTG casino to provide secure payment methods, not charge any fees, and process your winnings withdrawal request right away.
Best Way to Use RTG Bonuses
Usually, it doesn’t make sense to play table games with an RTG no deposit bonus because the wagering requirements are too high. You should ideally find a low volatility slot with a 97% + RTP. Unfortunately, RealTime Gaming does not release RTP info for any of its slot machines. Based on our testing, we would recommend playing slots like Wild Hog Luau, Penguin Power, and Caesar’s Empire.
Picking a high RTP slot isn’t enough; you also need to be careful with your bet sizing. If you bet too small, it will take you forever to complete the wagering requirement. However, if you bet too big, then there is a serious chance you will lose the whole bonus. If you claim a $50 no deposit bonus, risk between $0.25 and $0.50 per spin.
Also, before you start playing, it is wise to re-read the terms and conditions. Keep an eye out for any little rules the RTG casino has slipped in. These sites can be strict, if you break even a minor rule, your whole bonus and winnings could be forfeited.
Top RealTime Gaming Online Slots
While RealTime Gaming online slots can’t compete with the games from leading developers like NetEnt, Yggdrasil, and Pragmatic Play, they still offer some exciting modern video slots with 200 + to choose from. Here are our top 5 favorite RealTime Gaming titles:
- Caesar’s Empire – Journey back in time to ancient Rome and accompany Caesar on an epic fight to crush the barbarians and bring glory to the whole of Italy! This 5X3 RTG slot comes loaded with 20 paylines, a progressive jackpot, and 10 free spins are up for grabs. During the free spins bonus round, all wins are multiplied!
- Magic Mushroom – Head deep into the enchanted forest, which is crawling with elves and other mysterious creatures in this magic-themed slot from RTG. Magic Mushroom may not have a jackpot, but it does have fantastic 3D graphics, 27 paylines, and a high hit percentage!
- Penguin Power – Pack your warmest coat and go on an adventure to Antarctica as you accompany some cute penguins on their great migration! Penguin Power comes with 5 reels, 20 paylines, and a 25,000x max win. There are 25 free spins up for grabs, multipliers, and a progressive jackpot, what more do you want?
- Plentiful Treasure – Will lucky Chinese symbols rub off on you? Find out with the Plentiful Treasure slot by RTG! This game is dripping in red and gold and features all of your favorite Chinese imagery, including scary dragons. Plentiful Treasure has 4 massive jackpots, 243 paylines, and wilds!
- Cash Bandits – Work on your safe-cracking skills in this fun cops and robbers-themed slot from RTG. Will you escape with a bag of cash, or will the burly-mustached cop throw you behind bars? This 5 reel slot comes with 25 paylines and if you are lucky up to 90 free spins!
Are RTG No Deposit Casino Promos Worth It?
When deciding if a RTG no deposit casino promo is worth it, you need to look at two main factors, the site’s safety/legality, and the bonus’ terms and conditions. If the RTG casino is rogue, then it doesn’t matter how much free play they offer it is not worth it. And as RTG casinos don’t have the best reputation, you need to be very careful about choosing a legitimate operator.
A bonus’ terms and conditions reveal the promo’s true value. For example, let’s say an RTG casino has a $1,000 no deposit bonus, but the wagering requirement is 10,000x. The fact the site is giving away $1,000 is meaningless because the wagering requirement is so high you will never cash out a single dollar.
If you can find a legit RTG casino that offers a generous amount of free play with fair terms and conditions, then it is worth signing up. You can use the free play to win real money without risking anything. The only downside to an RTG no deposit bonus is that they tend to be much smaller than welcome bonuses, so don’t expect to get thousands or even hundreds of dollars for free.
RTG no deposit casino bonuses are ideal for players who want to try out a new site without risking their own money. These promos are also great if you are playing on a budget and don’t have much cash to deposit. However, since these are offshore casinos, we never recommend depositing real money there.
|Win real money without depositing||High wagering requirements|
|Play slots and table games for free||RTG casinos don’t have the best reputation|
|Try out new casino risk-free||Smaller than welcome bonuses|
About RealTime Gaming
RealTime Gaming is a casino software and game provider that first launched in 1998. They were one of the first companies to offer downloadable casino software, and now hundreds of sites use their white-label solution.
RealTime Gaming has a 300 + game library featuring fun casino slots, table and card games, video poker machines, and new games are released monthly. They also offer a number of live games, including roulette and baccarat.
RealTime Gaming makes it easy for an operator without significant industry experience or technical skills to launch their very own branded casino. RealTime Gaming offers a full suite of back-end solutions that simplify the process of acquiring and retaining players. Via their software, you can set up progressives, tournaments, and other exciting features. They also have their very own analytics, which operators can use to track affiliates, bonuses, and overall results.
Despite the good things about this casino software provider, RealTime Gaming has been shrouded in controversy. In the past, they have refused to pay out large jackpots by falsely accusing players of breaking the site’s terms and conditions.
RealTime Gaming is not licensed by any respectable gaming commission, they only hold a Curacao license. They often ignore local gambling laws and operate illegally in many jurisdictions. Also, RealTime Gaming is not very discerning when it comes to licensing its software. Many operators using RealTime Gaming software have turned out to be rogue online casinos and scammed players.
What is the best RTG no deposit bonus?
Look at our banners and recommended sites above to see the best RTG no deposit bonuses. All of our recommended no deposit bonuses have been tried and tested by our team and are legal in your jurisdiction.
How does a RTG no deposit bonus work?
When you sign up to a RTG casino website, you will often receive free spins and or bonus cash. You can use these bonuses to play casino games and win real money. However, before you can cash out, you need to complete the wagering requirement.
Do RTG casino no deposit bonuses have wagering requirements?
Yes, in 99.99% of cases, RTG casino no deposit bonuses have wagering requirements. Wagering requirements range from 10x to 50x +, with the average being around 25-30x.
What types of RTG no deposit casino bonuses are there?
The most common types of RTG no deposit casino bonuses are free spins, which give you complimentary play on specific slots, for example, Achilles Deluxe, and bonus cash, which you can use to play virtually any slot or table game of your choosing.